Vizu Mini Pass Through Manual Fill
The Vizu Mini Pass Through is designed to fit on a central service counter – loaded from the rear and un-loaded from the front. The machine maintains its internal temperature and humidity extending the time that cooked meats, bread and pastries can be stored without deterioration – to be used with cooked products only. The water supplied to the machine should be manually filled.
Individual loading and serving doors reduce the heat and humidity lost during use, with spring assisted doors seal to the body of the unit. Bright, low power lights illuminate the food on the trays which are angled towards the serving side of the pass through.
- Individual doors for each pan
- 2 x 20mm pans
- Variable digital thermostat control with illuminated interior
- Small Foot print for lower capacity kitchen requirements
- Removable inter parts for easy cleaning
- Aesthetically pleasing angled design
- No fan to fail – unit uses convection to circulate humidity