Vizu 400 Pass Through Multi Stack
The Vizu 400 Pass Through Multi Stack is designed to fit on a central service counter – loaded from the rear and unloaded from the front. The machine maintains its internal temperature and humidity, extending the time that cooked meats, bread and pastries can be stored without deterioration. To be used with cooked products only. The water supplied to the machine can be plumbed in via a side mounted water tank or manually filled.
The internal multi stacked racks allow for maximum product storage space, which increases the ease of working with FIFO (First In First Out) and allowing proper air flow around the product. Individual loading and serving doors reduce the heat and humidity lost during use, with spring assisted doors seal to the body of the unit. Bright, low power lights illuminate the food on the trays which are angled towards the serving side of the pass though.
- Individual doors for upper and lower section
- 6 x 1/1 gastronorm sized racks
- Variable digital thermostat control with illuminated interior
- Small foot print for high volume lower space kitchen environments
- Removable parts for ease-of-cleaning
- Aesthetically pleasing angled design
- No fan to fail – unit uses convection to circulate humidity